- CEO/Managing Director of Ralph Carr Management
Ralph has been involved in the careers of many of Australia’s most successful artists including Tina Arena, Vanessa Amorosi, Richard Wilkins, Kate Ceberano, Mark Vincent, Cosentino, Paris Wells, Jon Stevens, Sally Cooper, Bonnie Anderson, Rick Price, Pseudo Echo and Deborah Conway.
- Founder and CEO RCM SPORT
Encompassing the same level of service that his entertainment clients have grown to expect, Ralph also provides his sporting clients with endorsement and appearance sourcing, personal support and financial planning services. RCM SPORT is the fastest growing Sports Management Company in Australia and represents prestigious players such as Travis Cloke (Collingwood Football Club), Dustin Martin (Richmond Football Club).
- Corporate Event Management
Ralph has been instrumental in major corporate events and partnerships for influential companies including Foxtel, The Seven Network, Channel Ten, The Nine Network, Crown Casino, the Star, Echo Entertainment, Sony Music, Universal Music, Ticketek, Ticketmaster, Nine Live, Etihad Stadium, Melbourne & Olympic Parks, Mastercard, American Express, Qantas, Audi, Mercedes Benz and State Government Victoria.
- In an industry that is notoriously transient, Ralph has maintained professional successs for over 25 years and received a range of accolades acknowledging the fundamental role he has played in shaping the Australian entertainment landscape.
- In 1993 Ralph was presented with an award from Minister for Trade, Peter Cook, on behalf of Export Music Australia. This was given to him in recognition of his international business success and its effect on the Australian industry.
- Ralph was honoured to be made an Australia Day Ambassador in 2013 by premier Ted Bailleu for his contribution to the Australian entertainment industry.
- Ralph’s artists have also benefitted from his success with numerous Aria awards and nominations including Best Australian Adult Contemporary Record , Best Australian Single , Song of the Year , Best Australian Pop Release , Highest Selling Australian Album , Highest Selling Australian Single , Best Independent Release  among others.
- In mid 2008 three of Ralph Carr Management’s Clients held a position in the Australian national top ten album charts in the same week- a feat never before achieved by an Australian management company.
- RCM’s Paris Wells was the beneficiary of a Melbourne Design Award in 2011 for the retro inspired music video created for her song “Lets Get it Started”.
- Standard Music has also been highly successful, receiving awards from the national association of songwriters and Australian Performing Rights Association (APRA). Standard Music have won numerous APRA awards including “Song of the Year” for Tina Arena’s ‘Wasn’t It Good’ and ‘Most Performed Work’ for Vanessa Amorosi’s track “Shine” as well as final nominations for ‘Desensitized’ and ‘Say You Do’ for ‘Most Played’ award.
- Standard Music has also had international success, particularly with US Country Music Star Jo Dee Messina’s recording of “Burn”. This went to number 3 on the US Billboard Country Charts and won an “American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers” Country Music Award for its success in the United States.
- Laura Pausini, a grammy winning Italian pop singer, used Standard Music’s song ‘If That’s Love’ on her first English album and took it to number one on the Billboard Dance Charts in the US.
Associations and Memberships
- Carlton Football Club (ex-board member)
- AFLPA accredited player manager agent
- Ambassador – Mollydooker Wines
BRW - Dec 2008 "A no-nonsense pop master hits a new groove" ...read more
Weekend Magazine - Oct 2011 "Rhythm and blues man" ...read more